ELS Solicitors can provide an effective resolution to your employment law needs in London for employers including:
- Professional advice on following a fair disciplinary or dismissal procedure.
- Professional advice on following a fair grievance procedure.
- Professional advice in respect to the course of action to take involving a situation with an aggrieved or difficult employee.
- Professional advice in assessing the strength and value of an Employment Tribunal claim.
- Successfully defending Employment Tribunal proceedings.
- Persuading an employee to withdraw a claim which has no merit.
Settlement (Compromise) Agreements
We are able to draft and tailor a settlement agreement which, if properly drawn up and executed will prevent an employee from bringing a claim at an Employment Tribunal or any other court. See our page on Settlement Agreements for further information on this area.
Employer Protection Scheme
The Employer Protection Scheme is a cost effective scheme designed to protect the employer against any Employment Tribunal claims. We are able to provide you with professional on-going advice to prevent claims at a fixed annual cost. As an optional extra, we can conduct an annual review of employment contracts and procedures to ensure you are compliant with the law.